NEW: Graffiti Greetings Bold Beanie - Gift For Children Going Through Chemo
A gorgeously soft, plain white Bold Beanie with fabric pens for peronalising. This makes a fun and unique gift for a child undergoing chemotherapy for cancer. It can either be customised by friends looking to send a gift to a classmate who has lost their hair. Or for the recipient to personalise their own hat.
The Graffiti Greetings Bold Beanie plays on the idea of signing a broken arm or leg cast and sending a greetings get well soon card. The pack includes a plain white hat and pack of fabric pens for you to customise and add your slogans and messages.
The fabric pen ink remains washable until ironed and set.
- 3 available sizes:
- Mini - ages 1-2.
- Midi - ages 3-6.
- Maxi - ages 7-10+.
- Very easy and comfy to wear.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snugly on the head.
- 100% Made in the UK.
- A great sleep cap to regulate temperature for a good nights sleep.
- A lovely gift for anyone going through cancer treatments or suffering from alopecia.
To view this and our full range of gifts for children going through cancer, please click here.