Get Well Gifts For Children | General Get Well Gifts, Gifts For Children With Cancer & Gifts For Children In Hospital
Having been approached by parents with poorly children, we also introduced get well gifts for kids. Most parents suggested the best gifts would be ones to entertain their children and keep them busy and occupied whether they are stuck in hospital, having treatment, or recuperating at home. So we have handpicked a number of arty, crafty gifts - as well as a few treats and cuddly friends.
- Activity books - to help keep little minds active and to help pass the time.
- Crafty gifts - to keep the creative juices flowing and stave off boredom.
- Microwaveable hotties - cuddly toys and dolls that can be warned in the microwave to be even more comforting.
- Edible treats - to help keep their strength up.
- Soft cotton beanies - for children going through chemotherapy. We even have matching ones for their favourite teddy and plain ones that can be customised by the child (pens included).
- Tablet and e-reader stands - colourful and cheerful stands to prop up their tablet or kindle while in bed or on the sofa.
- Laptrays - high quality lap trays for eating in comfort in bed or on the sofa. We even have some whiteboard ones with a wipeable top so you can play games or get creative.
Please click here to browse our range of gifts.
All gifts can be lovingly wrapped and either sent directly to you or to the gift recipient with a handwritten message of your choice. We also ship worldwide.
Leave a comment