A Little Bag Of Christmas Wishes
Little Bags Of Christmas Wishes
The full amount is donated to Macmillan Cancer Support.
The Christmas version of the Little Bags Of Happiness contain the following:
- Star... to wish upon
- Angel... to watch over you
- Jingle Bell... to ring out the old, ring in the new
- Snowball... to wish you fun and happiness
- Merry Christmas... because this is what I wish for you
The jingle bell gives it a rather pleasing Christmassy sound.
Perfect as a table place name for Christmas dinner or parties, in place of a Christmas card, a stocking filler or as a gift tag.
The tag has a space to write who the tag is for and from and explains the contents.
Great as a little token gift, in place of a Christmas card, as a gift tag or a place card for Christmas parties.
PLEASE NOTE that if you wish to buy just the Little Bags of Christmas Wishes without any other gifts, please do the following:
- if your order is for 15 or less, go to www.justgiving.com/notanotherbunchofflowers to donate the amount covering the cost of your Little Bags of Christmas Wishes plus £1 to cover P&P (UK only - for overseas orders please contact me directly). I will pay for the postage myself, so the full amount will still be donated to Macmillan. Don't forget to include your name so I know who the donation is from.
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details.
- if your order is for 15 or more, please email us at email@example.com to check availability. For very large orders I will need some notice in order to put the bags together.
This will mean that more will be donated to Macmillan as it will be VAT free.
Thank you very much! xx
Special thanks go to www.kateransby.com for the design and www.astoncolourpress.com for the printing.
'Thank you very much, Anikka. The Happiness Bags arrived this morning and they are gorgeous. I just have to decide who is lucky enough to get one now!' Gillian, Edinburgh.
'Thank you for the speedy delivery. My mum loved her Little Bag Of Happiness. What a fantastic way to support such a fabulous charity.' Amanda, Bolton.
'So much nicer than in the photos. Thank you.' Nichola, Hampshire.
Suitable For... Everyone.
Handpicked Because... Of the lovely sentiments behind each of the contents.
Gift Packaging... A pretty organza bag and will be wrapped up with the other gifts you have selected.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card or a Promise Card.