Ticking Off Breast Cancer Gift Set
Cards Only (estimated 2-4 working days) - £1.50
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-4 working days) - £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 Mon-Fri) - £9.95
Saturday Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 on Fridays) - £12.95
Republic Of Ireland
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £12.00
France & Italy
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £15.00
Courier Shipping (estimated 2-5 working days) - £30.00
Please note we cannot ship liquids or flammable items Internationally.
We hope to add more International options soon.
Some practical gifts for someone undergoing treatment for breast cancer - all in a pretty Caroline Gardner gift bag.
This lovely little gift set contains a lip balm as chemo can cause very dry and cracked lips, some Queasy Drops to naturally soothe chemo-related nausea, a soft, breathable beanie for hair loss and a brilliant book that really helps you realise you are not alone. All wrapped in tissue and packaged in a pretty Caroline Gardner gift bag. A thoughtful and practical little present for someone going through chemo for breast cancer, which will help them feel cared for and prepared.
The Defiant Beauty products are organic and natural and were specifically formulated for people undergoing cancer treatment. They are safe to use during chemotherapy (unlike many brands of toiletries) and help soothe the dry, chapped, broken skin caused by treatment. It is very important to keep skin nourished and moisturised during treatment. If you had a bit more in the budget, adding some additional Defiant Beauty products to the set would make it even more of a treat. Click here to view other products.
The gift set includes the following:
- Ticking Off Breast Cancer by Sara Liyanage. A candid, thoughtful account of the way Sara dealt with a breast cancer diagnosis. It is an upbeat, yet honest account of going through chemo for breast cancer. I would have loved to have read this when I was going through treatment myself. Other books can be a little morbid, so this is the only one I would happily recommend as a gift.
- Bold Beanie. A super soft, pink cotton beanie for hairloss. Useful as a sleep cap, a liner under hats and scarves or to wear on its own.
- Defiant Beauty Lip Balm (4.5g). Protects and moisturises sore, cracked lips.
- Pink Natural Sour Raspberry Queasy Drops (100g). Naturally eases nausea and sickness.
- Caroline Gardner Gift Bag. Please note that the design may occasionally vary depending on availability - and we will ensure it looks beautiful!
If you would like to add some additional Defiant Beauty products we will package them all together and choose the most appropriately sized gift bag.
To view our full range for people undergoing chemotherapy, based on our personal experience, please CLICK HERE.
DID YOU KNOW...?
That many chemotherapy drugs are very drying and aging and can cause dry, chapped, cracked, sore and skin and lips. It is important to keep them moisturised with natural products.
Suitable For... This is a thoughtful and useful present for women undergoing chemotherapy. The hands on my feet and palms got very dry and cracked and peeled off. These products were the only thing to help soothe and heal my sore hands and feet and I would have been over the moon to have received a gift like this.
Handpicked Because... Of my breast cancer diagnosis. I know exactly what I would have loved to have received and this is a very pretty and practical get well gift for breast cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy.
Why Not Add... An Empathy Card, Some Comfy and Contemporary Headwear or some other useful Defiant Beauty products such as a nail mask or nail oil as nails are affected very badly too.
Defiant Beauty Lip Balm - Sweet Almond oil (Prunus amygdalus dulcis), Cocoa Butter (Theobroma Cacao), Beeswax (Cera flava), Ginger essential oil (Zingiber officinale), Blood orange essential oil (Citrus aurantium amara).
Gin-Gins - Sugar, Ginger 10%, Tapioca Starch.