Trust Organic Skincare - The Face Collection
Trust Organic Skincare - For Sensitive Times.
The Face Collection.
A luxurious gift box covering a selection of Trust Organic Skincare facial skincare products for the ultimate natural and pampering treat.
- Creamy Cleanser 200ml - Gentle, but effective for a sensitive face and scalp. This creamy cleanser will remove the day’s debris without drying one’s skin.
- Face & Scalp Moisturiser 50ml - Parched skin? Our moisturiser will intensively rehydrate and calm the most sensitive face and scalp.
- Face, Scalp & Body 5 Oil Serum 50ml - For the days your skin needs a more intensive pick me up! Our 5 Oil Serum is perfect to calm, rehydrate and relieve irritation.
- Protecting Lip Balm 30ml - For when your lips are feeling less than kissable. Retain moisture and relieve the irritation of dry, sore and chapped skin, whilst protecting this delicate area from the elements.
- Cooling Face, Scalp & Body Mist 200ml - If you feel a little flushed, our crystal purified spritz will aid in cooling your face and clear your space.
- Boosting Super Serum 10ml - Add this concentrated essential oil blend to each or any of the Trust range for a boost of effects and a calming aroma. The active ingredient neroli produces a soft, floral scent, and is known for its ability to regenerate the skin cells and improve the elasticity of skin, making it effective on wrinkles, scars and stretch marks.
- Vomm Be Gone Serum 10ml - Ginger and lemon essential oils alleviate nauseous symptoms with a single sniff. Grab, sniff and Vomm be gone! For immediate relief sniff directly or add to any Trust body products for a more relaxed pick-me-up.
- Itch Away Serum 10ml - The chamomile is a delightfully relaxing scent with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties that will help to reduce redness, irritation and itchiness. Add to any Trust product or apply directly for relief.
- Smell Me Happy Serum 10ml - Softly scented with rose essential oil to help calm anxiety. Unfortunately happiness can’t be bottled but this serum can help lift your mood and settle your emotions. For an immediate lift, sniff directly or add to any Trust product for a slower release.
Trust Organic Skincare have created a luxury skincare range that is designed with very sensitive times in mind. You can be reassured (at a time you have more than enough to worry about!) that this range is both safe to use and beneficial during treatment and luxurious to use.
All of the Trust Organic Skincare products are fragrance-free for those days you just can't tolerate scent, but can be combined of the separate serums packed with beneficial essential oils on the days your skin needs a little extra help or a boost.
To view the full range of Trust Organic Skincare products please click here.
DID YOU KNOW...?
That many chemotherapy drugs are very drying and aging and can cause dry, chapped, cracked, sore and sensitive skin. It is very important to keep skin moisturised using natural products. These products are organic and natural and as they are specifically formulated for cancer patients they avoid the chemicals and essential oils that we are advised to avoid during treatment. You can trust that this contains no ALS, SLS, SLES, SLES, MIT, PBA, Peg100, Palm, Petroleum or Perfume.
Suitable For... Everyone suffering from sensitive skin or sensitive to smell, but deserving of some luxurious pampering.
Handpicked Because... When I was going through chemotherapy treatment the toiletries and skincare ranges for cancer patients were rather basic and uninspiring and as someone who loves a good pampering session with luxurious lotions and potions, I really struggled to find anything I enjoyed using that I knew was safe for use during treatment. As food held no pleasure, I had to avoid crowded places and I wasn't able to have spa treatments, a bit of self-pampering at home was a real treat. This range fits the bill perfectly as it is luxurious, fun and quirky - and (almost as importantly) looks lovely on your bathroom shelf! It is so important to look after your skin during cancer treatment and this range makes it an absolute pleasure. I also love the fun and quirky descriptions - we get far too much clinical stuff with all of the hospital appointments.
Why Not Add... More items from the Trust Organic Skincare Range, A Wash Bag or A Card.