The HappySelf Journal (12+ years)
Following the success of their Junior journal those clever folks at The HappySelf Journal have created a new daily journal for older children aged 12+. It uses scientifically proven methods to develop positive habits, promote happiness, and nurture enquiring minds.
The beautifully illustrated pages need only a few minutes of focus a day to encourage children to express gratitude, reflect on their emotions and think about their actions.
This 3 month journal has been approved by paediatricians, psychologists and teachers, and parents can join in too, enjoying conversations to help children reflect on their day and develop a positive and analytical mindset.
A great gift or to mark major transitions like a new school year.
Perfect for boys and girls.
- Premium FSC paper which is lovely to write on
- Structured daily pages to guide you through the journaling process with plenty of space for free journaling
- Undated so it can be started at any time of the year
- Vegan friendly soft-touch faux leather cover
- Elastic and ribbon to keep your journal private and to mark your page
- High quality lie flat binding to make it easy to write in
- A5 - 21 x 14.8 cm
Suitable For... Children.
Handpicked Because... So useful in so many situations to encourage children to work through their feelings. From a parent being ill, to losing a loved one, starting a new year at school or simply just dealing with life itself!
Why Not Add... Some yummy treats!