1980s Sweet Memories Jigsaw Puzzle Tin
These fun jigsaw puzzles won the Gift of the Year Award 2019.
- High quality 500 piece jigsaw puzzle.
- Puzzle size 34cm x 49cm when complete.
- Presented in a lovely tin - 12cm x 7cm x 15cm.
- Made from thick, durable puzzle board that is 100% recycled.
- Gift of the Year 2019 Winner
- 1980s - The 80s heralded a new high tech age – computer disks, mobile phones, home computers and camcorders. At that time it was good to find calm comfort amongst familiar sweet brands and those penny chews. While some pack designs moved tentatively from their original format – Bounty bar added a coconut tree – most clung onto the consistency that had made them popular. For instance, Toblerone had retained the same graphics since launch in 1908. Even so, it was in 1990 that Marathon made the dramatic name change to Snickers, and Opal Fruits became Starburst in 1998. Now is the time to be nostalgic and reminisce with this jigsaw as the pieces from the past fit together once more.
To view our full range of puzzles, please click here.
Suitable For... Everyone.
Handpicked Because... Puzzles provide quite a few hours of entertainment and are an excellent activity for keeping the brain sharp, challenging dexterity, spatial reasoning and logic. While puzzles tax your brain, they're not so demanding that you can’t chat with your friends or family whilst working on them.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card, A Birthday Card or a A Little Bag Of Happiness.