Personalised Women's Floral Cancer Care Package
A pretty, personalised gift box to fill with useful and pampering treats for someone going through treatment for cancer. Personalise the box with any name and message of your choice and fill with your choice of gifts to create a truly unique and thoughtful gift.
A truly thoughtful and unique gift to show someone going through cancer treatment that you care. The base price is for the personalised box and gift tag.
How It Works:
- Enter the message you would like printed on your box.
- Select the gifts you would like to include in your box. We would recommend at least three gifts. We have a range of box sizes and will use the one most appropriate for your choice of gifts.
- Add to your basket.
Fill the gift box with your choice of gifts including:
- Pampering treats including candles, a Space Mask and Defiant Beauty natural and organic toiletries to help protect and nourish skin, lips, hands, feet and nails during treatment. This is very important as chemotherapy and radiotherapy can cause very dry and cracked skin. These luxurious beauty products are formulated specifically for cancer patients and their unique skin requirements, helping protect and nourish their skin with ingredients that are safe to use during treatment.
- Headwear. Gorgeously soft and breathable cotton beanies and scarves in various colours and designs.
- Queasy Drops. The natural way to ease a queasy tummy. These were my godsend during my own chemotherapy treatment.
- Books. Choose from a Pretty Puzzle Book (designs may vary), Tea & Chemo or Ticking Off Breast Cancer Books. These are brilliant un-put-downable books for someone starting chemo. It is so comforting to read the words of someone who understands. I was very wary of adding books to our gifts, and only include positive, uplifting reads. The puzzle book will help pass time and keep the brain stimulated.
- Matching personalised mug, water bottle or travel coffee cup. Useful for treatments and hospital stays. (Nobody likes the old, stained hospital cups and scratched plastic glasses!). And for recuperating at home!
- Cosy Bed Socks. Great for hospital stays, cosying up on the sofa or snuggling up in bed.
- Yummy Treats. Choose from a selection of delicious treats including Belgian chocolate chocolate buttons, a big jar of retro sweets, cheerful and uplifting chocolates from The Happy Newspaper, brownie mug bake and hot chocolate. Please be aware that some people going through treatment may be avoiding dairy and/or sugar. We have some dark chocolate options too.
- Other Goodies. We have handpicked some other gifts to finish off your gift box including nightwear and charms.
- Appropriate Cards. If the gift box and card are coming back to you we will leave it blank. Otherwise you will be prompted for the message for the card at checkout.
To view ingredients and other product details, please view the individual product pages.
To view our full range for people undergoing chemotherapy, based on our personal experience, please CLICK HERE.
DID YOU KNOW...?
That many cancer patients are advised or choose not to use toiletries and cosmetics that contain ingredients such as parabens, sulphates and synthetic fragrances as it is thought that they can cause cancer and cause the cells to spread. These are natural products and are free from these nasties.
Suitable For... Women undergoing treatment for cancer.
Handpicked Because... It is an incredibly thoughtful and useful gift for someone going through chemotherapy or radiotherapy. The keepsake box can be personalised for the recipient and filled with gifts to suit their situation and your budget. I would have loved to have received this during my treatment!