Girl's Chemo Headwear Gift Set
A gorgeously soft girl's Bold Beanie in a pretty, ditsy print from Liberty plus a snuggly kitten with a matching beanie.
A pretty and practical present for a girl going through chemotherapy.
The gift set includes:
A Warmies Cozy Plush Blue Cat.
- A little bundle of feline fun who is sure to put a contented smile on any child's face from the moment they wake, until bedtime, and beyond...
- Simple to use - just warm in the microwave.
- Can be reheated thousands of times.
- Stuffing includes natural lavender to help soothe and relax.
A very pretty blue and yellow floral girl's beanie with matching toy beanie in high quality Liberty fabric.
- 3 available sizes: Mini - ages 1-2, Midi - ages 3-6, Maxi - ages 7-10+.
- Very easy and comfy to wear and the warm tones will add colour to the face.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snuggly on the head.
- Made in the UK.
- Perfect on their own or as a liner under scarves and woolly hats or as a sleep cap.
- A hairloss hat that will be appreciated all year round due to the lightweight, breathable nature of the material. Perfect in warmer weather and indoors or layered up outside in colder months. Much more comfortable than a wig and won’t slip around like a scarf.
- A great sleep cap to regulate temperature for a good night's sleep.
- Easy to put on.
Suitable For... Girls going through chemotherapy treatment for cancer and alopecia sufferers.
Handpicked Because... Mums who had contacted us with suggestions of gifts for children were looking for practical gifts.These are the most luxuriously soft and most comfortable hair-loss beanies we have found and we love the pretty, girly designs. The kitten can be warmed for extra comfort and matches its owner making her feel less alone in her headwear.
Gift Packaging... Lovingly wrapped in pretty paper. Gift tag included with a handwritten message of your choice.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card or Some Queasy Pops.