Colour-In Pirate Fancy Dress + Pens
The perfect DIY fancy dress solution for your little Pirate!
This Eggnogg Colour-in Pirate Fancy Dress Outfit comes with paper tabard and pirate hat, eye patch, beard and dagger. “Shiver me timbers”, this DIY pirate outfit is perfect for swash buckling adventures out on the seven seas or in the garden.
Eggnogg Colour-in Fancy Dress Outfits are an imaginative craft activity for boys and girls. Ideal for rainy days and playtime anytime, the kids will be kept entertained for hours, colouring-in and dressing up as their favourite character. They’re the perfect present, and the perfect antidote to screen time.
- Each pack contains a colour-in costume (700mm x 500mm) plus accessories, and has Velcro tabs so it can easily be attached to clothes without pins
- Presented in a small (250mm x 150mm), attractive and lightweight box that’s easy to carry or pop in the post, making it the perfect gift
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Costumes are made from strong, fire-resistant paper, fully tested with CE mark
- Suitable for coloured pencils, crayons, pastels, chalks, paints and felt tips
Set includes 12 Faber-Castell felt tip pens. Ink washes out of most fabrics.
Suitable For... Children.
Handpicked Because... Mums who had contacted us with suggestions of gifts for children were looking for practical gifts or gifts to entertain the children during hospital stays, treatment and recuperation at home. We love this imaginative craft activity which keeps little ones entertained for hours on end.
Gift Packaging... Lovingly wrapped in paper and tied with a pretty ribbon. Gift tag included with a handwritten message of your choice.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card, A Birthday Card or A Chocolate Message.