Belgian Chocolate Mug Brownie Mix
A single pot of this delicious Belgian chocolate brownie mix makes one the best brownies in a mug you'll ever taste!
Your brownie will bake in the microwave in just 60 seconds and is perfect topped with ice cream, whipped cream or marshmallows.
Contains 1 x 55g portion of mug brownie mix.
How to make it:
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a small mug and gently melt in the microwave - this should take 10-20 seconds.
- Tip the contents of the pot of mug brownie mix into the mug and add 30ml (2 tbsp) milk or water.
- Mix thoroughly, then microwave on full power for 60 seconds (based on an 800W microwave - if you have a more or less powerful one, adjust time a few seconds either way).
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes (sorry, we know this is tough but trust us on this one - it will be HOT!).
- Enjoy straight from the mug. To make your mug brownie even more awesome, top with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.
To see our full range of mug baking kits, please click here.
Suitable For... Chocoholics!
Why Not Add...
Ingredients (allergens in bold): Caster sugar, self raising flour (wheat flour, raising agents (sodium acid pyrophosphate, sodium bicarbonate), statutory nutrients (calcium, niacin, iron, thiamin)), Belgian dark chocolate chunks (16%) (cocoa mass, sugar, emulsifier: soya lecithin, natural vanilla flavouring), cocoa.