Burt's Bees Chemo Christmas Gift Set
A gorgeously soft and simple Bold Beanie in Raspberry and Burt's Bees treats in a lovely Caroline Gardner Christmas gift bag.
- A stylish Raspberry Bold Beanie. A great basic favourite.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snugly on the head.
- 100% Made in the UK.
- Perfect on their own or as a liner under scarves, woolly hats or helmets.
- A chemotherapy hat that will be appreciated all year round due to the lightweight, breathable nature of the material. Perfect in warmer weather and indoors or layered up outside in colder months. Much more comfortable than a wig and won’t slip around like a scarf.
- A great sleep cap to keep you at just the right temperature for a good nights sleep.
- Easy to put on (especially appreciated for the elderly or following breast surgery for example – no lengthy lifting of arms and trying to tie scarves in place).
- A lovely gift for anyone going through cancer treatments or suffering from alopecia.
- To view all of our headwear please click here.
- Burt's Bees Treats. It is important to look after your skin during chemotherapy as it can be very harsh and drying on your skin. Many people prefer to use natural products.
- Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream 20g.
- Burt's Bees Hand Salve 8.5g.
- Burt's Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion 25g.
- Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream 20g.
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm 4.25g.
- Burt's Bees Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Cream (7g).
- Burt's Bees Thoroughly Theraputic Honey & Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream (20g).
- Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream (8.5g).
- Packaged in a lovely Caroline Gardner Christmas print gift bag.
To view our full range of Christmas presents, please click here.
Suitable For... Everyone, but specifically picked for chemotherapy patients and alopecia sufferers.
Handpicked Because... These are the most luxuriously soft and most comfortable hair-loss beanies we have found. The addition of the Burts Bees goodies makes this a thoughtful Christmas present for someone diagnosed with cancer and going through chemo at this time of year.
Gift Packaging... Beautifully presented in a Caroline Gardner Christmas gift bag. Gift tag included with a handwritten message of your choice.
Why Not Add... A Beanie Rose, Queasy Drops, Queasy Pops or A Christmas Card.
"Just after I was diagnosed with breast cancer, a friend sent me a bold beanie packaged as a beautiful rose. It stood out from all the flowers and chocolates as a very thoughtful present that would also be useful for when I lost my hair. What I didn’t realise until my hair fell out was just how useful these bold beanies would be – my wigs were so uncomfy and my head was constantly cold, so I spent all autumn and winter wearing the hats around the house. My Mum and I ordered several more beanies, so that I had them in a variety of colours, and they also came in handy underneath woolly hats, to stop my head from itching. Brilliant invention!" Laura Price, author of "The Big Scary 'C' Word"