Boy's Chemo Headwear Gift Set
A gorgeously soft boy's Bold Beanie in a blue camouflage print from Liberty plus a snuggly fox with a matching beanie.
A pretty and practical present for a boy going through chemotherapy.
The gift set includes:
A Warmies Cozy Plush Fox.
- As cuddly as he is crafty and as cute as he is cunning, this little fox is sure to put a contented smile on any child's face from the moment they wake, until bedtime, and beyond...
- Simple to use - just warm in the microwave.
- Can be reheated thousands of times.
- Stuffing includes natural lavender to help soothe and relax.
A blue camouflage print boy's beanie with matching toy beanie in high quality Liberty fabric.
- 3 available sizes: Mini - ages 1-2, Midi - ages 3-6, Maxi - ages 7-10+.
- Very easy and comfy to wear and the warm tones will add colour to the face.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snuggly on the head.
- Made in the UK.
- Perfect on their own or as a liner under scarves and woolly hats or as a sleep cap.
- A hairloss hat that will be appreciated all year round due to the lightweight, breathable nature of the material. Perfect in warmer weather and indoors or layered up outside in colder months. Much more comfortable than a wig and won’t slip around like a scarf.
- A great sleep cap to regulate temperature for a good night's sleep.
- Easy to put on.
Suitable For... Boys going through chemotherapy treatment for cancer and alopecia sufferers.
Handpicked Because... Mums who had contacted us with suggestions of gifts for children were looking for practical gifts.These are the most luxuriously soft and most comfortable hair-loss beanies we have found and we love the camo designs. The fox can be warmed for extra comfort and matches its owner making him feel less alone in his headwear.
Gift Packaging... Lovingly wrapped. Gift tag included with a handwritten message of your choice.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card or Some Queasy Pops.