Bold Beanie Gift Set
Three gorgeously soft complementary Bold Beanies.
- Three soft bold beanies in raspberry, black and a pretty ditsy pink/charcoal print.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snugly on the head.
- 100% Made in the UK.
- Perfect on their own or as a liner under scarves, woolly hats or helmets.
- A chemotherapy hat that will be appreciated all year round due to the lightweight, breathable nature of the material. Perfect in warmer weather and indoors or layered up outside in colder months. Much more comfortable than a wig and won’t slip around like a scarf.
- A great sleep cap to keep you at just the right temperature for a good nights sleep.
- Easy to put on (especially appreciated for the elderly or following breast surgery for example – no lengthy lifting of arms and trying to tie scarves in place).
- A lovely gift for anyone going through cancer treatments or suffering from alopecia.
- To view all of our headwear please click here.
Suitable For... Everyone, but specifically picked for chemotherapy patients and alopecia sufferers.
Handpicked Because... These are the most luxuriously soft and most comfortable hair-loss beanies we have found. They make a thoughtful and useful chemo get well gift.
Gift Packaging... Lovingly wrapped in kraft paper and tied with a ribbon. Gift tag included with a handwritten message of your choice.
Why Not Add... A Scarf, Queasy Drops or A Card.
"Just after I was diagnosed with breast cancer, a friend sent me a bold beanie packaged as a beautiful rose. It stood out from all the flowers and chocolates as a very thoughtful present that would also be useful for when I lost my hair. What I didn’t realise until my hair fell out was just how useful these bold beanies would be – my wigs were so uncomfy and my head was constantly cold, so I spent all autumn and winter wearing the hats around the house. My Mum and I ordered several more beanies, so that I had them in a variety of colours, and they also came in handy underneath woolly hats, to stop my head from itching. Brilliant invention!" Laura Price, author of "The Big Scary 'C' Word"