A Little Bag Of Happiness
Little Bags Of Happiness
For orders of Hapiness Bags only, please follow the instructions below, rather than ordering via the website.
Inspired by Pixie's Happy Bags, these are the perfect addition to your gift package. These little bags contain a heartfelt and lovely message with the full amount going to Macmillan Cancer Support. Each bag has a tag that explains the contents as follows:
- Marble - for when you lose yours
- Penny - so you will never be broke
- String - for when you can no longer hold it together
- Heart - so you remember you are loved
- Lucky Charm - so you have luck on your side
- Star - to wish upon
PLEASE NOTE that if you wish to buy just the Little Bags of Happiness without any other gifts, please do the following:
- if your order is for 15 or less, go to www.justgiving.com/notanotherbunchofflowers to donate the amount covering the cost of your Little Bags of Happiness plus £1 to cover P&P (UK only - for overseas orders please contact me directly). I will pay for the postage myself, so the full amount will still be donated to Macmillan. Don't forget to include your name so I know who the donation is from.
- email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your address details.
- if your order is for 15 or more, please email us at email@example.com to check availability. For very large orders I will need some notice in order to put the bags together.
This will mean that more will be donated to Macmillan as it will be VAT free.
Thank you very much! xx
Special thanks go to www.kateransby.com for the design and www.astoncolourpress.com for the printing.
'Thank you very much, Anikka. The Happiness Bags arrived this morning and they are gorgeous. I just have to decide who is lucky enough to get one now!' Gillian, Edinburgh.
'Thank you for the speedy delivery. My mum loved her Little Bag Of Happiness. What a fantastic way to support such a fabulous charity.' Amanda, Bolton.
'So much nicer than in the photos. Thank you.' Nichola, Hampshire.
Suitable For... Everyone.
Handpicked Because... Of the lovely sentiments behind each of the contents.
Gift Packaging... A pretty organza bag and will be wrapped up with the other gifts you have selected.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card or a Promise Card.