Girl's Liberty Print Ditsy Red Bold Beanie (Various Sizes)
Cards Only (estimated 2-4 working days) - £1.50
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-4 working days) - £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 Mon-Fri) - £9.95
Saturday Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 on Fridays) - £12.95
Republic Of Ireland
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £12.00
France & Italy
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £15.00
Courier Shipping (estimated 2-5 working days) - £30.00
Please note we cannot ship liquids or flammable items Internationally.
We hope to add more International options soon.
(Girl's beanie only).
- A very pretty blue and red floral beanie in high quality Liberty fabric.
- 3 available sizes:
- Mini - ages 1-2.
- Midi - SOLD OUT.
- Maxi - ages 7-10+.
- Very easy and comfy to wear and the warm tones will add colour to the face.
- 100% breathable natural material.
- Naturally stretchy to fit comfortably and snugly on the head.
- 100% Made in the UK.
- Perfect on their own or as a liner under scarves, woolly hats or helmets.
- A hairloss hat that will be appreciated all year round due to the lightweight, breathable nature of the material. Perfect in warmer weather and indoors or layered up outside in colder months. Much more comfortable than a wig and won’t slip around like a scarf.
- A great sleep cap to regulate temperature for a good nights sleep.
- Easy to put on.
- A lovely gift for anyone going through cancer treatments or suffering from alopecia.
- Matching beanie for teddy or dolly is also available.
To view our full range of gifts for children, please click here.
Suitable For... Chemotherapy patients and alopecia sufferers.
Handpicked Because... Mums who had contacted us with suggestions of gifts for children were looking for practical gifts or gifts to entertain the children during hospital stays, treatment and recuperation at home.These are the most luxuriously soft and most comfortable hair-loss beanies we have found and we love the pretty, girly designs.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card or Some Queasy Pops.