Women's Cancer Care Package
Cards Only (estimated 2-4 working days) - £1.50
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-4 working days) - £4.95
Next Working Day Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 Mon-Fri) - £9.95
Saturday Delivery (for orders placed before 13.00 on Fridays) - £12.95
Republic Of Ireland
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £12.00
France & Italy
Tracked Delivery (estimated 2-5 working days) - £15.00
Courier Shipping (estimated 2-5 working days) - £30.00
Please note we cannot ship liquids or flammable items Internationally.
We hope to add more International options soon.
A thoughtful cancer care package gift for women undergoing chemotherapy. Some Defiant Beauty treats and Queasy Pops - all in a pretty Caroline Gardner Gift Bag.
This lovely little gift set contains some little pampering goodies to help look after skin during chemotherapy treatment and some Queasy Pops to help with chemo and anaesthesia-related nausea. All packaged in a pretty gift bag from Caroline Gardner. A lovely little present to show someone going through chemotherapy that you care.
The gift set includes the following:
- Defiant Beauty Shea Butter (30g) - It is really important to look after your skin during chemotherapy. This is a completely natural and organic body butter formulated especially for skin during chemotherapy treatment. No extras, no add-ins. Just pure untainted Shea butter. Defiant Beauty Shea Butter is raw and unrefined meaning that it keeps all of its goodness. Shea butter gets to work deep in the skin and leaves it feeling soft, smooth and refreshed. Rich in vitamin A, E and good for all skin types, shea butter is also an excellent moisturiser and provides protection from damaging UV rays from the sun.
- Defiant Beauty Lip Balm (4.5g) - this natural and moisturising lip balm helps combat the chapped, cracked lips often suffered by cancer patients. We suggest regular application of the balm during and after chemotherapy.
- Queasy Pops
- Conceived and developed by health care professionals who are daily witnesses to how debilitating nausea can be. They came to realise that not every nausea remedy works for every person or situation, and that many people would prefer not to take a prescription if they can avoid it. They found that a lot of their patients wanted something “natural” and so came up with Queasy Pops!
- Effective due to a special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy and a unique delivery method.
- 7 lollipops in each box - a mixture of Cinnamon - Sour Lemon - Ginger - Sour Raspberry - Green Tea with Lemon.
- Packaged with tissue paper in a pretty gift bag from Caroline Gardner. Please note that the design may vary slightly if the butterflies is out of stock.
Please note Queasy Pops may be replaced with Gin-Gins in the odd occasion when the Pops are not in stock and the body butter may be replaced with Defiant Beauty Mango Body Butter or Cocoa Butter . Gin Gins are made with fresh ginger and are chewy sweets that naturally help easy nausea.
To view our full range for people undergoing chemotherapy, based on our personal experience, please CLICK HERE.
DID YOU KNOW...?
That many chemotherapy drugs are very drying and aging and can cause dry, chapped, cracked, sore and skin and lips. It is important to keep them moisturised.
Suitable For... This is a thoughtful and useful present for women undergoing cancer treatment.
Handpicked Because... It makes a pretty and practical get well gift for cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. The Queasy Drops are helpful for chemo nausea and for the yucky taste it leaves in your mouth. And it is important to look after your skin during treatment.
Why Not Add... A Get Well Card, Some Comfy and Contemporary Headwear or a A Little Bag Of Happiness.