Queasy Drops (Various Flavours Available)
A natural (and tasty!) way to ease a queasy tummy.
- Available in:
- Pink Natural Sour Raspberry Queasy Drops 100g.
- Ginger Queasy Drops 100g.
- Variety Queasy Drops 100g (Green Tea With Lemon, Ginger, Banana, Sour Raspberry, Cola).
- Sugar Free Queasy Drops 100g (Ginger, Papaya, Natural Cola, Banana, Sour Raspberry. Ingredients: Sucralose, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, citric acid, natural flavors (essential oils), natural colours (red cabbage, turmeric, annatto, beet extract).)
- Ingredients: Dried cane syrup, corn syrup, citric acid, natural flavours and colours.
- Queasy Drops were conceived and developed by health care professionals who are daily witnesses to how debilitating nausea can be. They came to realise that not every nausea remedy works for every person or situation, and that many people would prefer not to take a prescription if they can avoid it. They found that a lot of their patients wanted something “natural” and so came up with Queasy Drops!
- Effective due to a special formulation of essential oils, aromatherapy and a unique delivery method.
Suitable For... Specifically picked for anaesthesia-induced queasiness and for patients undergoing chemotherapy or other medications, as well as illnesses that can cause nausea such as Crohn's Disease. They are also great for motion sickness, morning sickness and hangovers.
Handpicked Because... They ease queasy tummies with all natural ingredients. They also cut through the unpleasant taste that lingers in your mouth with many chemotherapy drugs. Rated highly by us and many cancer patients. I discovered these towards the end of my treatment and wish I had come across them earlier. They will make a pretty unique gift as they are shipped over from the US and not readily available in the UK. A fantastic get well gift for chemotherapy patients.
Why Not Add... A Card, Ladies Headwear, Men's Beanie or A Little Bag Of Happiness.
"I totally recommend the Queasy Drops. I was never actually sick during chemotherapy, but felt very, very nauseous and these really kept the queasiness at bay and taste nice too. In fact, I had to hide them from the kids as they kept nicking them!" Josie, Eastbourne.