Get Well Gifts For Men
Why are men always so tricky to buy presents for? The male members of my family are the bane of my life when it comes to Christmas and birthdays! The fallback option is always something luxurious and edible or drinkable - but these are not apt as get well gifts.
Even the most metrosexual of men probably doesn't want to be overwhelmed with flowers, so I have picked out a few gifts to let your friend or loved one know that you are thinking of them. The most popular so far have been:
- Queasy Drops. These natural sweets were conceived and developed by health care professionals who are daily witnesses to how debilitating nausea can be. They came to realise that not every nausea remedy works for every person or situation, and that many people would prefer not to take a prescription if they can avoid it. They found that a lot of their patients wanted something “natural” and so came up with Queasy Drops! These are perfect for someone going through chemotherapy or any treatment that causes nausea. I didn't find these until towards the end of my chemo and would have been over the moon if someone had sent me some of these at the start of my chemo.
- Cotton Beanies. Gorgeously soft, breathable cotton beanies - a thoughtful gift for someone facing chemo.
- Care Packages. A lovely pampering package full of natural toiletries and treats in gorgeous gentlemen's washbags.
- Puzzle Books. These have been very popular. A lovely, token gift which is useful for all of that time in bed/on the sofa/waiting for appointments etc.
- Gent's Lap Tray. A lovely and practical gift. Perfect for anyone in hospital or spending lots of time in bed or on the sofa at home. Useful for TV dinners, reading books, using your laptop or just for propping up the essentials while in bed.